Get the necessary information to understand residence permits

What are the different types of stay permits existing in Switzerland? What are their specific features? Discover our explanations and get familiarised!
Online request non-binding offer
Stay permits
  1. HOME
  2. Expat in switzerland
  3. Residence permits

If you have in mind to live and work longer than three months in Switzerland you must ask your employer for a residence permit. There are four types of stay permits: B, C, L and G. Learn more about them on our following paragraphs.

What are the different stay authorizations?

Below, we have listed for you the different types of permits that are available on our country:

Is it possible to request a credit with a stay permit?

If you wish to get a loan as a foreigner, the conditions vary from one residence permit to another. Do you have some questions related to this subject? Then don't hesitate to contact us via our online form! We will gladly provide you with the information you need.

Online request

Any question? Contact-us!

Our team is always to your disposal to give you further information.

026 323 11 30 076 412 37 89

Useful links

permis b B permit permis c C permit permis g G permit permis l L permit carte legitimation Legitimation cards

Our guide for expats

Expat in Switzerland Residence permits Living in Switzerland

Individual services

Loan Mortgage Other solutions

Our address

Cashflex Sàrl
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1700 Fribourg

© Cashflex Sàrl