Are you looking for a bank in Switzerland?
Whether you are interested in a Swiss bank account opening, a loan or a mortgage, our specialist will be at your disposal to provide you with some advice.
Online request non-binding offer
Switzerland is known worldwide for its effervescent financial centres and its numerous banks. Nevertheless, for a person who has just arrived in Switzerland, it can be difficult to know: in which financial institution you should open a bank account, where to request a loan, a mortgage, etc. It's for that reason we are proposing you some explanations on the subject.
Which Swiss banks to choose?
Swiss banks that are operating can be classified in the following bank groups:
- The big banks: they are proposing usually several types of services like: bank accounts, loans, mortgages, investments, etc. A particularity with the big banks is their strong international orientations. Indeed, the majority of them are present in more than 50 countries.
- The cantonal banks: the small cantonal banks perform most of their activities in savings and mortgages, while the larger ones are proposing a wide range of services and are therefore universal banks.
- Private banks: they are usually specialised in investment solutions and wealth management.
Which service do you need?
Are you looking for a loan or a mortgage solution? Active for numerous years in the financial place, we can put you in touch with a financial adviser who can guide you towards the financial service that will suit your needs:
- Do you need a private credit ? Get in touch with us through our website.
- Are you searching for a mortgage: our page will allow you to be in touch with a specialist who will guide you towards a Swiss bank that will propose you the best mortgage rate.
- Are you interested in investing: we can advise you and propose you an offer that will match your expectations.
Don't hesitate to consult our page!
If you are searching for a Swiss bank in order to ask for a mortgage, loan or other service don't hesitate to browse our pages. You will find the service that you were looking for. Don't hesitate to fill in the online form, you will then receive a free offer without commitment by one of our specialists.
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1700 Fribourg
© Cashflex Sàrl
Lending a loan is forbidden if it leads to over-indebtedness of the consumer (Art, 3 of Swiss LCD). Calculation example: a 10,000 Chf loan with an interest rate of 5.90% to 9.90% gives a total cost for 12 months of 313 to 520 Chf