Finance any construction or renovation with a private loan
A construction or renovation loan is a great solution to finance any type of works on your property. Discover our advantageous prices to realise your projects.
Online request non-binding offer
Do you have any projects to realise on your property? A construction or renovation loan will help you to finance your projects quickly and simply. We are equally specialised in private credits and we offer you a personalised help with our specialists.
What are your financial needs concerning a construction or renovation?
A construction or renovation loan in the form of a private credit will help you to obtain a sum that ranges from 3,000 to 300,000 CHF. This will allow you to finance all types of works you need :
- House or apartment renovations: repairs, paints,...
- Different types of repairs: roofs, walls,...
- Transformations: kitchens, dining rooms,...
- Interior or exterior arrangements: Gardening, safety systems,...
- Constructions: bathrooms, pools,...
Our terms and conditions for construction and renovation financing
Choosing Credit-service as a provider for your construction and renovation loan will assure you our specialist's services. We guarantee you the following:
- The highest flexibility for your loans: sums ranging from 3,000 to 300,000 CHF and refundable within 12 to 84 months.
- A global coverage of your dossier: we take charge of the administrative aspects of your request.
- A solution with the best terms thanks to our negotiations with our partners.
- A free offer without any commitments: we guarantee you a 100% confidentiality treatment of your data.
Contact us for a construction or renovation loan to finance your works!
Do you wish to offer your children a pool? Renovate your bathroom? Transform your kitchen? Then do not hesitate to contact us to benefit from a free offer with no commitments. Get support from our private financing specialists for construction or renovation!
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1700 Fribourg
© Cashflex Sàrl
Lending a loan is forbidden if it leads to over-indebtedness of the consumer (Art, 3 of Swiss LCD). Calculation example: a 10,000 Chf loan with an interest rate of 5.90% to 9.90% gives a total cost for 12 months of 313 to 520 Chf